To effectively run the campaign, here are a few programs to start. If you want to be part of any program or propose a new set of programs, let us know. We will follow legal, awareness-generating, and action-oriented programs to achieve the objective of our campaign. Violence is not permitted/encouraged during any of our programs.
कानूनी प्रक्रिया Legal Route
- A case has been filed in the Supreme Court of Nepal questioning why the Supreme Court’s decision to let Nepali expatriates citizen vote (case no: 078-AP-0346) in the National election is not being implemented
- Kshitij Raj Lohani filed the case against the Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs, Election Commission Nepal, Parliament, Office of the Prime Minister, and council of ministers.
The right to vote is the most fundamental right of any citizen. We have taken a legal path to ensure the Government of Nepal is enforced to start preparation.
Mero vote dialogue मेरो भोट संवाद
- Promote a dialogue among Nepali expatriate citizens about their right to vote.
The primary objective of this campaign is to start a discussion among Nepali expatriate citizens about their voting rights.
My Nepal memory सम्झनामा नेपाल
Share your favorite memories of Nepal
यो मन त मेरो , नेपाली हो
मेरो भोट प्रश्न Mero Vote Question
“नमस्कार, म <प्रश्नकर्ताको नाम>! आफुलाई पायक पर्ने स्थानबाटै भोट हाल्न पाउनु हाम्रो दायित्व र अधिकार हो । नागरिकको यो दायित्व र अधिकार सुनिश्चित गर्न तपाईं कस्तो सहयोग गर्नुहुन्छ ?” Ask this question to every politician, election commission-related personnel who comes abroad for any public event.
- To remind the Government of Nepal, they must make necessary arrangements for Nepali expatriate citizens to vote.
- To initiate the discussion among Nepali expatriate citizens about their voting rights and responsibilities.
Nepali for Nepal नेपालका लागि नेपाली
This program maintains and promotes the efforts (work, events, donations, help, collaboration, etc.) by Nepali living abroad for Nepal.
Nepali living abroad have been giving back to their country and community since the beginning. Promoting these efforts multiplies the impact.